What is the benefit of Cloth Diaper?
The benefit of cloth pocket diaper is endless such as:
1) They are 100% reusable
2) No nasty chemicals in them, dioxin and harmful gel
3) They are just as convenient as disposables
4) Much less expensive than disposable diapers
5) Only microfleece/suedecloth touches your baby skin
6) You can use them through multiple children
7) So much better for the environment, significantly reduces trash and reduces contamination to groundwater and soil
Will my baby feel dry wearing the cloth diaper made of microsuede lining?
Yes. Microsuede and fleece got the wicking ability. That's mean that it can wick the moisture pass through the insert, but the suede/fleece it self will be dry. Microsuede is more pilling and stain resistant than microfleece. So the solid waste will rolled out the suede easily and can be wash easily also
Do I need to soak the diaper a few hours before washing?
No you don't have too. You can give it a bit scrub with water, and then leave it and wash it when you are ready. It doesn't need to be wash immediately. You can collect all the used diaper for the day and wash it at night or the next morning in the washing machine.
Can I put extra insert on the pocket diaper to be more absorbent?
Of course you can. That's they beauty of Pocket diaper. You can customized the inserts. If your baby is a heavy weater, then you can use the GAD one size microfiber/hemp insert for day and night. Or else, the regular inserts made out of microfiber is sufficient for the day.